Our Splashbacks are 0.9mm thick, supplied in a top quality brushed finish grade 430 stainless steel. The Splashbacks are flat steel and fix directly to the walls with either glue or screws. Please note our splashback are NOT mounted on MDF. If you intend to screw your splashback to the wall you need to add "Fixing Holes" at the foot of the list. There are four holes punched, one in each corner for easy fixing. We supply a variety of sizes all listed below.
Follow our simple process to get the exact Splashback you require, with everything you need to ft it:
1. Choose the size slightly larger than your requirement.
2. Add quantity required.
3. Tell us the exact size you want it cut down to. Do this in the checkout process or email email@example.com
4. Do you need Fixing Holes? See Fixings below to select and add to cart.
5. Do you need Adhesives? See Fixings below to select and add to cart.
6. Do you need a Applicator Gun for the adhesive? See Fixings below to select and add to cart.
7. Do you need Silicone? See Fixings below to select and add to cart.
E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01274 875479 during office hours if you require any assistance to complete your purchase.
Want to see a photo example of our kitchen splashback in situ? Click here.