Tube Clamp RangeBlackened
The galvanised clamps within our Blackened Tube Clamp Range* have been treated to show an "aged" effect.
- Fast Order Blackened Tube & Tube Clamps size A 29.6mm
- Fast Order Blackened Tube & Tube Clamps size B 33.7mm
- Fast Order Blackened Tube & Tube Clamps size C 42.4mm
- Fast Order Blackened Tube & Tube Clamps size D 48.3mm
- Blackened Short Tee - 101
- Blackened Long Tee - 104
- Blackened 3 Way Through - 116
- Blackened 2 Socket Cross- 119
- Blackened 90 Degree 2 Way Elbow - 125
- Blackened 3 Way 90 Degree Elbow - 128
- Blackened Wall Plate - 131
- Blackened Base Plate - 132
- Blackened Gate Eye - 138
- Blackened Gate Hinge - 140
- Blackened Wall Mounted Handrail Bracket - 143
- Blackened Inline External Tube Connector - 149
- Blackened Inline Internal Tube Connector - 150
- Blackened 4 Way Cross - 158
- Blackened Retro Fit Clamp On Tee - 160
- Blackened Offset 90 Degree Crossover - 161
- Blackened Single Male Swivel - 173M
- Blackened Locking Collar - 179
- Blackened Hook - 182
- Blackened Double-Lugged Bracket - 198
- Blackened Single-Lugged Bracket - 199
- 'Black' Mild Steel Tube
The clamps can be used with our Galvanised Tube to give a modern contemporary feel or with our 'Black' Ungalvanised Mild Steel Tube to create a more industrial feel. Most products are available in 4 clamp sizes - 26.9mm, 33.7mm, 42.4mm and 48.3mm
Click on the image of the clamp you are interested in and add the quantity of the product you require to your shopping cart.
Information: Please note that the clamps supplied may be dirty or greasy when delivered and you may wish to clean or degrease them prior to use.
Can't see the clamp you need above? Then simply email us on email@example.com with your requirements and we will be happy to provide you with a quote.
Need Galvanised Tube? Please click here
Prefer 'Black' Ungalvanised Mild Steel Tube? Please click one of the following links for the size you require.
*Important: The products in this range are NOT suitable for outside use and have been treated to give the 'aged' effect, not powder coated. They are not a solid matt finish and some of the 'silver' galvanised finish may show through.
As these products are produced to meet your individual ordering requirements we are unable to accept returns unless the clamps are damaged or we have sent the wrong product. Please see our terms and conditions for full details.