Torsion springs available in single units or as pairs. Great for use with our tube clamp gate kit.
Please note the above image shows 2 springs and is for illustrative purposes only.
To view our tube clamp gate kit please click here
Torsion springs are probably the most common type of coil spring used in industry. Torsion springs work by twisting. When the end of the springs are attached/against other components and these components rotate the spring pushes them back to their original position. Common applications include clipboards, garage doors and hinges.
The Metal Store is pleased to offer discounts on the following amounts (ex VAT). All discounts are automatically applied at checkout.
- 2.5% off orders over £250 + vat
- 5% off orders over £500 + vat
- 7.5% off orders over £750 + vat
- 10% off orders over £1,000 + vat
- 12.5% off orders over £2,000 + vat
- 15% off orders over £3,000 + vat
then we’re just a call away