- Can I make changes to my order after I have placed it?
- Can I order metal items from The Metal Store that are not on the website?
- Can I speak directly to a Metal Store sales representative?
- Do I get a copy of my order?
- How do I order?
- Is there a minimum order value?
- What is the minimum quantity of metal I can purchase?
- Who will deliver my order?
1. Can I make changes to my order after I have placed it?
Yes. Call us on 01274 875479 or email [email protected] Please have your original order number to hand so we can quickly trace your order.
2. Can I order metal items from The Metal Store that are not on the website?
Yes. We have a department that helps our customers source “hard to find” or unusual metals all the time. We treat every order as a priority whether we have it in stock or not.
3. Can I speak directly to a Metal Store sales representative?
Yes. Simply call us on 01274 875479 where our representatives are waiting to take your order or deal with any questions you may have.
4. Do I get a copy of my order?
Yes. This is emailed to you as soon as you place your order. We will also send you through a VAT invoice which will be attached to the shipping notification which will be sent to you when your order is shipped.
5. How do I order?
You can order online 24 hours a day or you can speak to one of our representatives within office hours (8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4.30pm Friday). We can be contacted on 01274 875479. You can even order by email on [email protected].
6. Is there a minimum order value?
No. There is no minimum order, can supply anything from one piece of metal to a whole truckload! We work with all types of customers from blue chip companies, small and medium companies to DIY enthusiasts.
We offer free next day delivery on orders over £50 + VAT (terms and conditions apply - see our delivery page for full information) and competitive rates for delivery for orders under £50 + VAT. We also offer same day pick up (subject to availability) at our trade counter. There aren’t any other metal distributors that can handle the range of customers and their needs like The Metal Store can and does!
7. What is the minimum quantity of metal I can purchase?
One piece - any size and weight. But remember we offer free delivery on orders over £50 + VAT (terms and conditions apply - see our delivery page for full information).
8. Who will deliver my order?
Our main distribution is undertaken by DX Carriers who offer a nationwide service, we also use DPD for smaller parcels.
then we’re just a call away