If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the address shown at the bottom of this page or email on [email protected] as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Metal Store may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Login Details to our website, e.g. email address, password, company name.
- Your contact information, including email address, billing address, delivery address, name and telephone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
By using our mobile app you consent to us collecting and using this information.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To send you an order confirmation.
- To process your order and co-ordinate delivery.
- To arrange to send you any products or materials ordered.
- To contact you should there be any prblems or queries with your order.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. This will only happen if you explicitly opt in.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the mobile app and website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and we never sell any information to third parties. We will only provide information to a third party, who will also keep your details secure, when it is necessary for processing your order and facilitating delivery.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address shown below or emailing us on [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Metal Store, Brook Mill, Hightown Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19 5JS.
The Metal Store (www.themetalstore.co.uk) is a trading name of Hire Decks Limited.
then we’re just a call away