Inline Internal Tube Connector - 150
A straight fitting for joining tubes of the same size. This fitting can only be used for 3.25mm wall thickness tube (1”, 1 1/4” & 1 1/2” BS EN 10255, formerly BS 1387, medium weight) and must not be used as a load bearing joint, particularly for tensile loads. Type 149, which has superior load characteristics, may sometimes be used as an alternative.
The tubes are shown in blue for marketing purposes only, to show the detail on the clamps.
All our clamps are supplied complete with grub screws. Additional replacement screws can also be purchased click here
The Metal Store is pleased to offer discounts on the following amounts (ex VAT). All discounts are automatically applied at checkout.
- 2.5% off orders over £250 + vat
- 5% off orders over £500 + vat
- 7.5% off orders over £750 + vat
- 10% off orders over £1,000 + vat
- 12.5% off orders over £2,000 + vat
- 15% off orders over £3,000 + vat
then we’re just a call away