Our standard delivery process is as follows:
- We aim to deliver all products within 3 days, depending on availability.
- If your order is for clamps only we will ship this with our courier DPD for a charge of £6.00 plus VAT if your order is under £50.00 (excluding VAT) All other items will be shipped with DX.
- If you place an order for sheet this may arrive on a pallet to try and prevent damages. Unfortunately the courier is unable to deliver this to the door as it is a curbside delivery only. The courier is unable to remove the pallet once delivery has been made. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If the contents of your parcel are for installation on site, we do not recommend you schedule any work or book any contractors until you have received and checked the goods. We can not be held responsible or be liable for any losses, damages, charges, compensation or expenses as a result of any delay in delivery.
- Any cutting on sheets over 3mm thick may not done on site and therefore delivery may take 1- 2 days longer.
- Due to the nature of our products we are unable to offer a timed delivery slot. Our standard delivery is between 8.00am to 5.30pm, (these times are estimated only and delivery may be earlier or later than shown) Monday to Friday. Standard delivery includes our free delivery service.
- If you need a specific day, an am or pm delivery please contact us for a quote as the cost will vary depending upon the weight of your consignment and the area to which you want it delivered.
- We will email you to let you know your order has been shipped and how to track its progress.
- We will contact you by email to advise when you can expect delivery if it is more than 3 days.
- Delivery prices vary according to the delivery address in the UK. Please see the table below for details.
- We reserve the right to apply additional delivery charges on orders that are heavy, long or being delivered to an offshore address. We will contact you on receipt of your order if any additional charges apply prior to the order being dispatched.
- During the checkout process, select your delivery area and the price will then be confirmed.
- Please note that as we use a courier service we have to charge VAT on delivery and the cost of this is shown in the table below.
- REMEMBER! All orders over £50 (excluding VAT) qualify for FREE delivery to mainland England, Wales, and Central Scotland.
- All orders over £160 (excluding VAT) qualify for FREE delivery to The Scottish Highlands.
- We are sorry we cannot offer FREE delivery to any other region.
|England & Wales||£10.00 + vat = £12.00|
|Central Scotland||£10.00 + vat = £12.00|
|Highlands of Scotland||£25.00 + vat = £30.00|
Isle of Wight
Republic of Ireland
Isle of Man
Isles of Scilly
Call us on 01274 875479 for a cost
Please put a basket together first using the website
We will need this for us to give you a shipping quote as the amount quoted depends on the items you want to order, how long they are, and how much they weigh
BD19 5JS We are next to the Fire Station in Cleckheaton, about 1.5 miles from junction 26 on the M62 motorway Click here for map Important: We can accept payment by Chip & Pin or cash at our Brook Mill site but it may be easier to pay for your order prior to collection. This can be done either via our website or by calling us on 01274 875 479. Before you set off to collect from us, please telephone us first on 01274 875 479 to ensure your goods are ready for collection and to agree a collection time. Please note for security reasons we may ask you for identification and/or to see the card used for purchasing the items. Please ensure you have a copy of the order with you or the order number. Goods paid for through PayPal cannot be collected. We would advise you that unless goods have been paid for prior to collection any cutting required will not be carried out until you arrive and the goods have been paid for. Therefore, you may have to wait for your order. 3m and 6m lengths of steel can be heavy and domestic cars are not designed to carry these types of goods, please ensure you have suitable means of securing items safely and are satisfied that the means of transporting the goods is safe and legal. Contact us Email us on: [email protected] Telephone: 01274 875 479 Please allow 3 days for your order to be available. If you do have to contact us after that time, please have details of your order to hand. Don't want to collect? Check out our delivery options. Click here: DELIVERY Popular products: Mild Steel Angle, Mild Steel Sheet, Mild Steel Box Section, Steel Box Section
* Only applies for deliveries to England & Wales, and Central SCotland
then we’re just a call away