Our Aluminium Sheet is 1050A grade. This is a popular grade of aluminium for general sheet metal work where moderate strength is required. This 1050 alloy is known for its excellent corrosion resistance, high ductility and highly reflective finish blue/silver apperance. It can be used in many areas, inside and out, including industrial and marine environments and is good where strength is needed but weigh is an issue as it is around the third of the weight of mild steel.
Aluminium is very easy to work with making it ideal for car body repairs, kitchen splash backs, sign making, model making and jewellery.
The Metal Store is pleased to offer discounts on the following amounts (ex VAT). All discounts are automatically applied at checkout.
- 2.5% off orders over £250 + vat
- 5% off orders over £500 + vat
- 7.5% off orders over £750 + vat
- 10% off orders over £1,000 + vat
- 12.5% off orders over £2,000 + vat
- 15% off orders over £3,000 + vat
then we’re just a call away