Tube Clamp Powder Coating
For an additional cost we can arrange for your galvanised tube and tube clamp fittings to be powder coated in a range of RAL colours to suit your project.
What is powder coating?
Powder coating is a dry finishing process that provides a hard and durable high quality finish to metal. The powder used is electrostatically sprayed onto the surface of the object to be coated and is then heated and fused (cured) in a curing oven.
Powder coated surfaces are more resistant to scratching, chipping, fading, corrosion and wear than most other finishes. They are also easier to clean.
What do I need to do to get my order Powder Coated?
We need to supply you with a quote for this service.
- You can either call us to speak to one of our friendly team on 01274 875479 or
- Email us your requirements on [email protected] and we will contact you as soon as possible. Please include a contact telephone number in your email.
Important: If you order powder coated products and cancel your order prior to the goods leaving us you may still be charged for this service if we have incurred any costs for the process. Also, we are unable to accept return of powder coated products unless they are faulty or we have sent the wrong goods.
DON’T FORGET WE ALSO OFFER
- FREE cutting service. Click here for further information
- FREE Nationwide Delivery* Click here for information (*terms apply)
- Trade Counter/Collection Service. 99% of material held in stock for you to collect. Click here for further information.
then we’re just a call away