stainless steelsplashback fixings
If you intend to screw your splashback to the wall you will need to add “fixing holes” to your order. There are four holes punched, one in each corner for easy fixing. You can also add in adhesive, silicone or an applicator gun if you need them.
Remember, if you need to have your splashback cut to size to you will need to add your cutting instructions to the box when prompted.
Important: We would advise you that the edges of the sheet metal we sell are not buffed, polished or finished and therefore, may be sharp. We ask that our customers take care when handling, using and fitting our products.
The Metal Store is pleased to offer discounts on the following amounts (ex VAT). All discounts are automatically applied at checkout.
- 2.5% off orders over £250 + vat
- 5% off orders over £500 + vat
- 7.5% off orders over £750 + vat
- 10% off orders over £1,000 + vat
- 12.5% off orders over £2,000 + vat
- 15% off orders over £3,000 + vat
then we’re just a call away