Tube Clamp DDA Assist751 - rivet-on fitting with male lug
Designed to attach a freestanding handrail to an upright at any angle . Although the saddles of rivet-on Assist fittings are primarily designed to fit snugly on C42 diameter tubes, they may also accommodate D48 tubes with a slight central gap when fitted. Please note, however, that for relevant UK applications, D48 size handrails do not meet the dimensional requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) regulations and Building Regulations Part M:2004.
The Metal Store is pleased to offer discounts on the following amounts (ex VAT). All discounts are automatically applied at checkout.
- 2.5% off orders over £250 + vat
- 5% off orders over £500 + vat
- 7.5% off orders over £750 + vat
- 10% off orders over £1,000 + vat
- 12.5% off orders over £2,000 + vat
- 15% off orders over £3,000 + vat
then we’re just a call away