Tube ClampDDA Assist
- 101 - DDA Assist Handrail - Reducing T
- 720 DDA Assist Handrail 90 degree bend
- 721 DDA Assist 180 degree Rail Return
- DDA Assist Handrail Termination
- 725 DDA Assist Elbow
- 728 - DDA Assist Expanding Internal Corner Bracket
- 729 DDA Assist Expanding External Corner Bracket
- 731 DDA Assist Wall Flange
- 745 DDA Assist Wall Bracket
- 746 DDA Assist Rivet-On Wall Bracket
- 747 DDA Assist Internal Swivel Bracket
- 748 DDA Assist Rivet-On Internal Swivel Bracket
- 750 DDA Assist Fitting
- 751 DDA Assist Rivet-On Fitting with Male Lug
- 764 DDA Assist Inline Adjustable Knuckle
- 797 DDA Assist O-Ring (Optional)
- 798 DDA Assist Self Drilling Screw
We supply genuine Interclamp® products. You can view our Interclamp information page and a DDA Assist, clamp 747 assembly example video here.
The DDA Assist range has been specially designed to help compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and the Building Regulations Part M:2004. In order to give our customers more choice, a range of both internally expanding clamps and saddle type fittings is available, neither of which requires the use of welding, threading or specialist tools. Our classic range of internally expanding fittings requires no riveting or drilling of tube, whereas the rivet-on fittings require less tube cutting and hence easier handrail alignment. No other special fittings are required, which enables full integration with both new Interclamp systems and the refurbishment or upgrading of existing tubular structures to help meet the newer access specifications.
In order to meet the requirements of the above standards, the range forms flush joints with size 42.4mm tube. Tube (and fittings where necessary) may be coated in BS or RAL colours. Steps and disabled access slopes may easily be accommodated, facilitating compliance with public access standards.
For C42 size internally expanding Assist fittings (as with type 150), tubes must be 42.4mm od x 3.2mm wall thickness eg. 1 1/4” medium weight to BS EN 10255 (formerly 1387). All cut tube ends must be deburred and treated with Silver Galvanising Spray or other suitable protection. Optional O-rings may be fitted to each end of the expanding Assist fittings to achieve the best finish.
then we’re just a call away
The Metal Store is pleased to offer discounts on the following amounts (ex VAT). All discounts are automatically applied at checkout.
- 2.5% off orders over £250 + vat
- 5% off orders over £500 + vat
- 7.5% off orders over £750 + vat
- 10% off orders over £1,000 + vat
- 12.5% off orders over £2,000 + vat
- 15% off orders over £3,000 + vat