Tube Clamp DDA Assist764 - inline adjustable knuckle
An inline adjustable knuckle often used where a horizontal rail is joined to a sloping section while achieving a smooth finish to the rail. When the correct angle is obtained, the knuckle is secured with a recessed cap screw for a smooth finish. IMPORTANT: this fitting should be used in conjunction with 2 x 150 C42 inline expanding connectors available in our range of Tube Clamp fittings. Please click here and choose the 42.4mm option. Please note that you will require 2 of the 150 products.
The Metal Store is pleased to offer discounts on the following amounts (ex VAT). All discounts are automatically applied at checkout.
- 2.5% off orders over £250 + vat
- 5% off orders over £500 + vat
- 7.5% off orders over £750 + vat
- 10% off orders over £1,000 + vat
- 12.5% off orders over £2,000 + vat
- 15% off orders over £3,000 + vat
then we’re just a call away